Race Classes and Fees
50cc Beg, 50cc 4-6, 50cc 7-8, 50cc Open, 65cc 7-9, 65cc 10-11, 65cc Open, 85cc Beg, 85cc 9-11, 85cc 12-13, 85cc 12-15, 85cc 9-15 Open, Supermini, Schoolboy, College boy, 125cc open, C/D, 250 Beg, Jr, Int, Pro. 450 Beg, Jr, Int, Pro. Unlimited Beg, Jr, Int, Pro. 30+ Pro Jr/Int, beg, Pro. 40+ Jr/Int, Pro, 50 Masters. Girls up to 13, Woman’s 14+,
25 + Jr/ Intermediate
•$15 entry fee (6 and under free non-rider)
•$40 race entry
•$35 Power/Water RV ( If Available)
•$20 Dry camping
•$35 practice fee Saturday
•$5 spectator fee Saturday
•$35 Membership paid to PWPG, LLC (Hit button below to get signed membership before the event.)
- All riders must purchase a membership to race the Pac-west Series
- All Points Cumulative, All Rounds Count, No Minimum Requirement
- $10 Pac-west moto-bucks for all participants per entry. Good to redeem (against retail list pricing) at all sponsoring dealerships.
- Huge series end awards for the riders and dealership teams.
- Series T-shirt.
- Pro Purse will be 200% for PR0 250/450 and Unlimited. 100% for 25+ 30+
- Pac-West will add $150 Per Overall for PR0 250/450 and Unlimited Per Round.
(Total $3600, $450 Per Round)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do I have to be a member to compete in the Pac West MX Series?
A: Yes. Points will be cumulative. Each round counts for series points.
• Sponsorship $1500
• Free setup and vending at all tracks, except for normal spectator and camping fee’s.
• Joint marketing on website, Instagram, race flyer and advertising
•Huge series end award banquet.
•Dealer agrees to redeem PacWest Bucks.