For Immediate Release:
RE: Pac West Motocross Series® Launches into the Year with New Website
More Information, More Access, More of Everything
Bremerton, WA. (December 16, 2019) – The Pacific West Promoters Group, L.L.C. (PWPG) is proud to announce the launch of the dynamic 2020 MotoSport.com Pac West Motocross Series® website at www.PacWestMX.com. With two (2) months until the series kicks off, riders and families are only a click away from answering all their questions.
“The Pac West Series® continues to invest in the series and the website is only one of the way we are doing it,” said Ryan Villopoto. “We are bringing more from our sponsors in 2020 so we can turn that around and provide to our riders. With our series hitting a milestone with over $200,000 in product and contingency, the sky is the limit on what next season has in store.”
The PacWest Series® experienced near 40% growth in 2019. “Our bar is set high for 2020,” said Brian Nilsen of PWPG. “New for this year is a full set of beginner, new 50, new 65, new 85, and new Vet classes. We are excited at the prospect of what PacWest® is setting up for the future of motocross in the Pacific Northwest and we hope to be great stewards of our sport.”
With access to the new website here are some areas of interest at PacWestMX.com.
- NEWS – provides the latest updates in information about events, riders, sponsors, and tracks.
- SCHEDULE – this section offers a way to add directly to your calendar for those on the go. Whether it’s the date, the gate, practice, or registration, you know what and when something is happening.
- TRACKS – gives access to hotels, restaurants, RV dump stations, and even some history about the area.
- RULES – here you have all the information for each class, riders rules 101, and the supplemental rules for 50cc limited classes.
- RESULTS – everyone likes seeing where they stand and here is where you search for the latest finishes and series points. The Wall of Fame highlights past class champions.
- FEES – every question about what it cost to attend is right there.
- MEDIA – see the new releases of video and photos from each round. Also, find the social links under MEDIA.
- SPONSORS – link up with those that support the sport. Where would we be without a great network of support and endorsement from outstanding sponsors and partners?
Mark your entire year now. The PacWest Series® is set to kick off on February 16th for Round 1 at Woodland MX Park, in Woodland, Washington, just 35 miles north of Portland.
Round 1 February 15, 16 Woodland Motocross Park
Round 2 March 21, 22 Riley Ranch MX Park
Round 3 April 18, 19 Eugene MX Park
Round 4 May 16, 17 Albany Motorsports Park
Round 5 May 30, 31 Grays Harbor ORV Park
Round 6 June 27, 28 Moto West
Round 7 July 11, 12 Albany Motorsports Park
Round 8 August 1, 2 Hannegan Speedway
Round 9 August 15, 16 Grays Harbor ORV Park